Now that we’ve started talking about buying sex toys, what are you going to do with them when you are not using them? Maybe you already have a drawful and things are getting damaged? Or maybe you just don’t want the kids (or the parents) to find them?
I have several solutions and hopefully you will find one that suits you.
- Storage boxes – A fairly cheap option, gives you the ability to store toys awn in a cupboard or stack the boxes in a corner. You can easily pick up some aesthetically pleasing storage boxes to tie in with your room theme/colour scheme. However they are not lockable, so probably not a good idea if you have kids.
- Underbed storage – Nice and convenient, fairly cheap option. Toys will be close to the bed and no longer in that bottom draw. Also allows toys to have more room to prevent damage. Downside is that these don’t come with locks so probably not a good option if you have kids.
- Lockable brief case – For a smaller collection of toys (or I suppose a normal sized collection compared to mine :D). Easy to store away in a wardrobe or under the bed. Also has the advantage of being lockable and are quite secure. Being portable it also gives you the ability to take it with you on that cheeky weekend away or out to a swinging or fetish club. Click on the link for my recommendation https://amzn.to/2tgULkf
- A sex toy trolley – A.K.A a hair dressers trolley. This is my personal storage option. Ideal for large sex toy collections. Has multiple compartments to help separate toys. Again this is portable, it has a handle and wheels! Also these cases are lockable. No one would ever suspect ifs full of sex toys beyond their wildest imagination. The large compartment at the bottom of mine is perfect for storing my collection of outfits and lingerie that I only use for play, sex and club nights. Also means my outfits don’t take up an entire draw or an entire rail if on hangers. These are slightly more costly but definitely worth investing in, especially for those large collections and people who need their toys to travel. Available in different colours too. See my recommendation: https://amzn.to/2MziC7u
- Over the door hangers – some items, such as floggers should always be hung so they don’t develop kinks. Over the door hangers are perfect for this if you don’t want to make a permanent addition to your walls. also they can be removed if guests are staying. There are various styles, choose one to suit your room. For a bit of glamour i recommend this one. https://amzn.to/2K1rzrI
- Flogger and Whip Transportation – To protect floggers and whips during transport I have seen a few doms invest in an artists tube, usually used for artwork or documents but they also double are flogger and whip transportation. See my recommendation for a cheap solution: https://amzn.to/2tjivUI
- Corset storage – Unfortunately there is only one way to correctly store a corset which is hung over hanger but the strings. this allowed the corset to fall naturally, prolonging its life and preventing kinks in the bones.
Hopefully that has given you all some ideas and hopefully solved your storage problems.